How to use CBD?
Taking CBD sublingually is the best way to take CBD. The CBD oil molecules will absorb into your bloodstream through the sublingual glands under your tongue. This will help your body react to CBD oil most effectively, so you can reap the most benefits in the shortest period of time.
How to use CBD? and How much should I take?
Everyone is different and each person’s endocannabinoid system works and reacts differently.
Always start off with a small dose. 2-3 drops twice a day and either increase or decrease your daily dose as you feel necessary, not exceeding the daily dosage recommendation of 70mg.
Height and weight play a part as well as the quality of the CBD oil. If you are bigger or taller than the average person, you may need more, and vice versa.
Either way, we advise you not to go over the (FSA) Food Standards Agency’s daily dosage recommendation of 70mg.
For best results
- Shake the bottle well before use
- it’s best not to eat, drink or smoke approx. 5 mins before and after taking CBD
- Put a few drops under your tongue and hold for 60 seconds before swallowing
- For best results do this at least twice a day (Morning & Evening) up to 3x a day
- Everyone is different – We always suggest figuring out what works best for you
- Be patient, CBD can take up to 2 weeks to start seeing results
- Take your CBD Daily
- Start with 2-3 drops Morning and Evening…you can increase if required to 3-6 drops – up to 3x a day
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage – of 70mg per day.
500mg CBD (5%) = 2.5mg per drop.
1000mg CBD (10%) = 5mg per drop.
It seems like CBD Oil is everywhere now, including in the news, on social media, and mentioned on TV documentaries. But what is it, how do I use it, and how can it benefit me? Cannabis plants contain over 100 different cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD). You are probably familiar with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD).